The Media Center and Photography Lab guides and educates students in the field of photography and media, from a technical and artistic perspective, and assists the academic faculty in research and teaching tasks related to photography and media.
The Media Center and Photography Lab is run by the photographer Haim Singer, with the help of specially-trained students.
The lab includes:
- A professional digital studio, with facilities for photographing models, three-dimensional design and two-dimensional works
- Changeable paper backgrounds and a green screen for video photography
- Professional video editing station
- Equipment for video and still photography, continuous studio lighting, and flash lighting
- Sound recording equipment: Zoom recording devices
- A 360-degree camera: Insta 360 Pro
- A photography drone: DJI Mavic Pro 2
- Photograph printers: Epson 4800, HP z6200
The lab is open to all students in the faculty, based on the registration protocol detailed here (Hebrew).
The lab is located on the 1st floor of the Amado Building. Its opening hours are Sundays through Thursdays, 08:00–15:00.