An architect, a teacher of architecture and urban design and a researcher in theories of urban design. Her PhD research titled "ThickCity—A Phenomenological Research of The Experienced Urban Space" (2016) has been conducted in Delhi and Mumbai, India, Toronto, Canada, Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, Israel.
Main Research Interests
- Design of urban public space
- Urban design theories
- Complexity and excess in urban space
- The poetic image and the city
- Sensorial and everyday urbanism
- Visualization methods of the city